The Sheng Zhen Teacher Training
Texas, May 22 – June 1, 2017
Greetings from the International Sheng Zhen Society! It is with great joy that we invite you to participate in the 2017 Teacher Training Course in Texas this spring.
As in the previous Teacher Training Courses, we hope to inspire Sheng Zhen practitioners to share the gifts of the Sheng Zhen practices.
This upcoming event promises to support one’s practice and teaching abilities with practical qigong teaching techniques. Furthermore, it aims to introduce a broader perspective of qigong as a whole and assist in enriching one’s understanding of the practice.
Master Li Junfeng will conduct the Sheng Zhen Gong Teacher Training. Li Jing will be assisting him.
The weekend before Teacher Training, Saturday May 20 & Sunday May 21, Master Li will conduct a workshop in Austin at the Ancient Yoga Retreat Center, sponsored by Sheng Zhen Austin. There will be rooms available for you to rent at the Ancient Yoga Retreat Center. Registration for this workshop will be separate from the TT application.
May 20 & 21: Weekend workshop in Austin – Union of Three Hearts with SZ Movements– Register separately with Francie Shimaya, email@example.com or 512-366-3224.
TEACHER TRAINING IN AUSTIN:
May 22: Arrival at Teacher Training. Check in and registration starts at 4:00 PM.
Dinner will be served around 6:30 PM followed by evening training.
June 1: Teacher Training ends the evening of May 31. Breakfast will be served on June 1. This will be the only activity scheduled for this day.
10-day TT fee options:
- Shared rooms (3 people) with bathroom down hall: $1950 per person = $950 (room & board) + 1000 (training fee)
- Shared rooms (2 people) with private bathroom: $2165 per person =$1165 (room & board) + 1000 (training fee)
- Private rooms with private bathroom: $2400 per person = $1400 (room & board) + 1000 (training fee)
These fees include accommodation, meals and training fees, as well as a small fee for Teacher’s gifts and use of meditation cushions, mats and bolsters.
The Ancient Yoga Center at
JKP Radha Madhav Dham
400 Barsana Road, Austin, TX 78737
Phone: (512) 288-7180
ancientyogacenter.org (For PHOTOS and INFO)
Austin Bergstrom International Airport is serviced by all major airlines and is 29 miles from the Ancient Yoga Center. Taxi and shuttle service is available from the airport. For driving directions click here
SuperShuttle can be reserved on line at http://www.supershuttle.com/. When reserving a shuttle on line, you will need the following information:
- Airport is AUS (Austin Bergstrom Airport)
- Address type – Residential Business
- Zip Code – 78737
- Area of your location – Hays County
SuperShuttle rates from Airport:
- First Passenger – $45.00
- Each Additional Passenger – $10.00
- Fuel Surcharge – $4.50
- Maximum Passengers – 10
For assistance with SuperShuttle, contact:
Mollie Fischer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-636-359-8278
Email your flight information to her as soon as you have it.
- TT Attendees must attend all 10 days. No part time attendance is permissible.
- Application – April 1, 2017
- Payment – May 1, 2017
- Seminar Application opens – April 15, 2017
- The Ancient Yoga Center is vegetarian
In the Spirit of Sheng Zhen,
Sheng Zhen Austin TT TX ‘17 Organizers, Kay, Francie and Mollie